Westpro’s thickeners are equipped with new generation hydraulic drives, high capacity feedwells, and low drag-high capacity rakes to deliver superior solids settling performance. Along with their robust construction, Westpro’s thickeners ensure superior performance in high-torque applications.
- Various tank construction options
- Low drag, high capacity rakes
- Specially engineered, high performance feed well designs for enhanced solids settling
- Options available for flocculant contactors and auto-dilution
- New generation hydraulic drive with high torque capability
- Integrated rake lift drive base with high capacity hydraulic cylinders
- Single hydraulic power unit powers both drive and rake lift
- Automatic rake lift system with pressure switch torque alarms
- Local control panel and PLC
VARIOUS THICKENER DESIGNS
- High Capacity/High Rate
- High Density Underflow (HDU)
- Wastewater treatment
- High capacity feedwell design with optimum retention time performance and even distribution of solids.
- High torque capacity rakes.
- Rake blades designed for precise removal of solids without disturbing the settled solids.
- Low maintenance hydraulic drive base with torque and rake position monitoring capabilities.
- Drive base lift up to 24″.
- Overflow turbidity and underflow density meter options available.
- Heavy duty bridge allowing for clear access to all drive components and process monitoring.
HIGH DENSITY UNIT
- High angle conical bottom offers high compression of underflow solids.
- Higher sidewalls than conventional thickeners allows for higher underflow SG densities.
- Feedwell evenly distributes the slurry throughout the tank allowing the solids to compress uniformly throughout the settling area.
- Feedwell is designed for optimizing flocculation time.
- High torque rake fitted with vertical pickets allows for water removal from the compacted sludge.
OPTIMIZED TO DELIVER SUPERIOR SOLID SETTLING PERFORMANCE THROUGH EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE AND R&D
“Thickener runs like a charm!…”Quebec
“Westpro’s thickener is one of the best pieces of equipment on our mine site…”Newfoundland
Westpro’s Clarifiers have delivered proven wastewater treatment performance in both municipal and industrial applications.
Westpro’s filter presses are suitable for applications in wide variety of industries and are fully customized to the requirements of each customer.
Westpro’s designs and manufactures turnkey modular Flocculant Preparation & Dosing Systems.
In addition to its line of production machinery, Westpro manufactures a comprehensive range of pilot- and laboratory- scale equipment.